Blissful Living can be yours! Life is a journey for all of us. Some of us have a clear plan and idea of where we're going and what we want to achieve. Others take each day as it comes, no structure, just seeing what opportunities present themselves and whether to take them or not. Whatever path you're on, why not try some of tips and ideas to bring more happiness into your daily activities?
Day to day life can be difficult, some days are happy and everything runs smoothly. Other days, it seems like life is a series of unfortunate events and the outlook appears very bleak.
Take a look at our own personal list for Blissful Living - please let it remind you that every day of your life is precious and wonderful, no matter what is going on.
- Stay in the present moment - right now.
- Try to spend your down time with people whose company you love and who leave you feeling upbeat, positive and happy.
- See the miracle and beauty in everything - down to the smallest flower.
- Make sure to have quiet time to yourself, every day, whether it's 5 minutes or 5 hours.
- Do not worry - it is an exhausting activity that accomplishes nothing.
- Pay someone a compliment every day.
- Walk, dance, stretch - move!
- Declutter - a tidy home, filled with only things you love will have a huge, positive impact on your life.
- Make a conscious effort to eat healthy, fresh food and drink at least 1 litre of water every day.
- Try something new, take up a new hobby, investigate an idea or subject that has always intrigued you - what are you waiting for?
Above all, be happy, be loving and enjoy every moment of every day.
Wishing you happiness, abundance and everything you hope for this year.
~Siobhan and the team at Moonslipper
Return from Blissful Living to Moonslipper Home